Call for submissions: be recognized in a national peer-reviewed journal!
We invite you to share how your facility is improving the diagnostic process and decreasing diagnosis-related error.
- Team-based approaches that involve nurses and other health care team members to strengthen the diagnostic process
- Involving patients as active members of the diagnostic team
- Using health IT to support and improve diagnosis
- Processes for enhanced communication among team members
- Clinical decision making training and tools
- Improving diagnostic accuracy and timeliness for specific conditions (e.g., sepsis, stroke, cancer)
- Collecting and learning from reports of diagnostic error
- Processes to close the loop on test results
Those selected will be featured in a special issue of our peer-reviewed journal, the
Pennsylvania Patient Safety Advisory, due out this fall.
Email your submission (up to 400 words) to
February 28, 2018.